Blow painting is a wonderful process art project with unpredictable and beautiful results!
- Liquid watercolors or food coloring
- Small cups
- Mix liquid watercolors in individual cups with water.
- Place a piece of paper on a tray.
- Place the straw in a one of the liquid watercolor cups. Now place your fingertip over the top of the straw and lift up without removing your finger.
- Place the straw over your paper and let go. The paint will drop onto the paper.
- Place the straw near the drop of paint and blow to move the paint around.
- Repeat with more colors.
Make it into monster!
- Sketch a monster face in the middle of your page.
- Use permanent markers to fill in the face with color. Use black marker to outline your monster, define the eyes, mouth, and other details.
- Use the blow painting process above starting with the outline and working OUT.
Leave a Reply