Make a VOTE pop-up card to remind friends and family to participate in the upcoming election!
I made today’s VOTE pop-up card template for all of you who know someone who may be on the fence about voting this year or who may not believe their vote counts. Often just a reminder or nudge from a trusted source is all someone needs to go out and vote. I hope you will make and give this card to just such a person in your life!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Glue Stick
- Xacto (optional)
VOTE Pop-Up Card Instructions
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Make and give this VOTE pop-up card to remind friends and family to vote!
- Cut card sections
Cut out card interior and back along thick solid line.
- Add color
Add color as desired to letters on card interior and shape on card back.
- Fold sections in half
Fold both halves along dashed line. Open.
- Fold along dotted lines
Fold dotted lines back to loosen up the pop-up section.
- Cut VOTE section
Cut along bold solid line on top and bottom of letters. Do not cut light dotted lines.
- Cut around letters ( Adults only)
OPTIONAL: Carefully cut around letters.
- Gather pieces
Gather the front and back sections.
- Assemble the card
Glue the card interior to the folded card back. To make the shape “pop,” fold the page IN along dashed lines and OUT along dotted lines.
- Younger kids may want to skip cutting around the letters and simply color the back area behind the letters.
- Substitute a folded piece of colored cardstock for the card back.
- Write message in the card sharing why voting is so important!
- If you send this in the mail be sure to add extra postage.