Creating beautiful marbled paper using shaving cream is art project for a reason! It’s a fun sensory art project for kids and it produces lovey sheets of marbled paper!
Shaving Cream Marbling
- Spray a layer of shaving cream on the bottom of a tray.
- Add drops of food coloring on top.
- Use a craft stick to gently swirl the food coloring into the shaving cream.
- Press a blank piece of paper into the shaving cream. Remove to a work surface.
- With the edge of a credit card, scrape the shaving cream off the paper. Let dry.
- You can repeat this with more paper and keep adding in food coloring as needed.